Full Terms and Conditions
Beer the Beautiful Truth $5 cash back Promotion
- Information on how to claim form part of these conditions. By participating, claimants agree to be bound by these conditions. Claims must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Offer is open to residents of Australia who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and outlets associated with this offer are ineligible to claim a gift. This offer is limited to participating LMG stores, any Bottlemart, Sip’n Save/Cellars and Bottlemart Express stores that have been invited by the Promoter to participate ("Participating Outlet").
- The offer commences at 00.01 EDT on 17/02/16 and closes at 23.59 EDT on 17/08/16 or while stocks of gifts last (“Offer Period”). Claims received after 23.59 EDT on 17/08/16 will not be accepted.
- To claim, the eligible individual must:
- purchase one 6 pack of either Hahn Super Dry, XXXX Gold, James Squire 150 lashes, XXXX Summer Bright Lager, or James Boags Premium from a Participating Outlet during the Offer Period;
- text Truth to 0419 961 887; or access through a Facebook link and register by entering name, email address or mobile phone number (preferred communication method), postcode and sign up to the Beer The Beautiful Truth database during the Offer Period;
- receive details of the steps to undertake to verify the purchase (via email or text message according to the method of communication provided);
- visit the website provided and select the retailer and correct barcode relating to the purchase described at clause 4(a) and verify the purchase by following the instructions to photograph and upload the receipt during the Offer Period;
- receive a verification of purchase notification (either via email or text message as provided), follow the directions for the submission of payment details by confirming name, DOB, gender, postcode and either bank details or Paypal address [during the Offer Period] Consumers have up until 31/08/16 to request payment once verification message has been received.
- Standard SMS charges apply and are subject to the consumer’s service provider. SMS entry is only open to consumers with a compatible mobile phone connected to a service provider which permits text messaging to the promotional SMS number. SMS entries submitted via the Internet are not valid and will not be accepted. A return SMS will be sent to each entrant who submits a valid SMS entry to confirm receipt of their entry in accordance with the steps identified in clause 4.
- Verification of purchase notifications message may take up to 48 hours. A confirmation email or message will be sent to a claimant following the valid submission of payment details in accordance with clause 4 (e).
- The Promoter will cover the cost of bank transfer fees, but fees will apply for Paypal, and these will be deducted from the cash back. Paypal fee of 43 cents applies. If approved the funds will be deposited into their account within 7 working days. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or incorrect bank or Paypal details provided or caused by the claimant.
- Limit of one (1) $5 cash back offer applies per person.
- Offer consists of $5 deposit into claimant's nominated bank account or Paypal account. There are 10,000 cash back offers available for redemption throughout this promotion, while stocks last. Total reward pool valued at $50,000.
- Claimants are responsible for the redemption of the cash back offer. The Promotor is not responsible for redeeming the offer for claimants.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a claim or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury in connection with the conduct of the offer whether as a result of:
In the event of such problems or conduct, the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches; or
- acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of the Promoter's servants or agents involved in the conduct of this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from claimants relevant to claiming this offer. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to provide an offer to any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any claimant as a result of the claimant accepting and/or claiming the cash back offer, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
- Claimants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage offer if it would breach any relevant laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol.
- Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, claim, and/or voice in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Lion – Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd (ABN 13 008 596 370) of Level 7, 68 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/16/00113, SA T16/21